Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mojo Monday 89

I have had a house full of kids all day.  Two were mine, but the other 4 were a friend's.  Very delightful kids to have around, and they reminded me why once upon a time I did want a lot of kids.  While we did do some stamping, it was mostly them making father's day cards and me cleaning up afterward.  It was sure fun to see their faces light up when they were finished with their creation for their dad.  It's now a quarter to midnight, and I can still hear their little voices in there.  Maybe I shouldn't have given them ice cream after the popcorn. . .

Anyway, this is the card that I snuck off to make in between telling them to quiet down.  I made it for the Mojo Monday challenge, which is always so much fun to participate in.  I used the set Cat-tastic from Clear Dollar Stamps.  Such a fun set that I haven't played with nearly enough.
Stamps:  Cat-tastic (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Cameo Coral
Paper:  More Mustard, DCWV Pet Stacks, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Cameo Coral
Accessories:  circle punch, green ribbon, SU Dimensionals, Green Galore brads, sponge, W-1 (Copic)

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is great Cassie! I love your colors and your stamp set! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie,

    Super cute. I love how that paper matches. Its the cat's meow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Cassie!! Love the colors!! Great job on the Mojo sketch! They are fun!! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Love the little kitty peeking over the box:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cassie, my sister would ADORE this. She's got a little white kitty who she just loves to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie,
    Your colors are great and such a clean card! GORGEOUS! and no ice cream after the popcorn was probably not the best ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, tooo cute, Cassie!!!! What an adorable image and the paper couldn't be any more perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is out of the box!!!! To cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cat paper. It would be cute to have a whole cat from another set hiding in there and use the a tab with one of the card directions to tell the receiver to pull/push him up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)