Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just for Fun


I'm so excited, because my husband actually put in for some leave for today and tomorrow. We will be leaving in a few hours for Atlanta, because tonight is the Yankees vs. Braves game at Turner field. For Father's Day the kids and I ended up getting all of us new Yankees t-shirts to wear at the game, and my husband was so thrilled! Jim has been a fan every since he was a little kid, and we are definitely a baseball family.

Okay, onto the goods. I made this card for fun. I'm really quite sad, as I always am whenever the In Color colors are about to retire. So I thought I would use Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, and Kiwi Kiss (wiping a tear away). Christi and I discussed the other day how we always do this. Then after the new In Colors are out, we can't even remember the names of the old ones {lol}. It's so true.
Stamps: Smooth Sailing (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
Paper: Very Vanilla, watercolor paper, Baja Breeze, textured Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss dsp, Muirfield dsp
Accessories: Circle cutters, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Large Pinking Circle Nestabilities, label punch, Vanilla hodgepodge, aqua painter

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! Yet another amazing card from the craft cave!! Your dsp & color choices are perfect with this stamp set! Very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cassie, those colors are perfect with that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and calming, love the design of it too. Those are beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Cassie! Have fun on your trip.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautifully coloured and arranged. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!~ love the colors, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)