Friday, June 26, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge

I'm sitting in my hotel room waiting for the rest of the family to wake up and get ready for breakfast. We had such a wonderful time at the Yankees / Braves game last night. I'll even share a quick picture of our fun from last night.
All right, now onto the real fun ;) Woohoo, it's the end of the month and that means I get the priveledge of hostessing the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge over at Papercraft Planet! I chose the colors Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, White, and an optional Chocolate Chip. I wanted my card to be a fairly simple yet elegant looking card so there isn't much detail. I really like how it turned out.
Stamps: Pretty Perches (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: SU dimensionals, hodgepodge hardware, Riding Hood Red ribbon
Grab your Clear Dollar Stamps and let's see what you can come up with. We would LOVE if you would join us over at Papercraft Planet!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful, love the colors and how you extended the branch onto the panel.
    Looks like a fun family day. but Yankees??? LOL We are the Mariners over here, your team is better in stats I guess. hee heee Kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty Cassie, love the colors you went with:) Looks like you guys had so much fun!`

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look SO happy!! I love it! And your card is gorgeous! Great Color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love how you did that smaller panel! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie, you are on vacation? And still hosting. Wow. Dedicated. Your card is soooooooooooo wonderful. Just so lovely. It makes me smile. You displayed these colors perfectly. Just soooooooo pretty. I just love how you used this set and I love the popped up panel and hardware. So glad you had fun at the yankees game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cassie! THanks for stopping by and saying hi!!! I LOVE this set! Love that you can do the leaves different colors!!! CDS is just the best!!! Great color choices and I love the clean white space too! Glad you had a fun day at the game!!! I know it's good to have hubby home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really cool! Glad to hear you all are having fun.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute! The family, I mean! And your card is wonderful....I love these colors. I may try to play although my computer and PCP do not like each other very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)