Friday, June 19, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge #24


This has been a very busy week with Vacation Bible School at our church and random military meetings to attend, but I found some time to play. I've also been working on my sneak peeks for the new releases for July, and I already can't wait to share the great stuff that will be coming out. You all are going to LOVE everything!

Today is Friday, and you know what that means. . .the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge over at Papercraft Planet! This week it is hostessed by the lovely Lisa, and she has chosen the colors Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Taken with Teal, White, and an optional Lovely Lilac. What fun colors to work with! I chose to use the June release Motorcycle Mania. I just love coloring this set.
Stamps: Motorcycle Mania (CD Stamps)
Paper: Whisper White, Neenah Solar White, Taken with Teal, DCWV Pet Pack
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Curved Rectangle Nestabilities, SU Dimensionals, Real Red ribbon, Real Red brads, Copics

I'm off to get the kids ready for VBS. It's their last night at Camp E.D.G.E. and they have had such a blast. Go grab your CD Stamps and get to creating. You have all weekend to come up with something, so I can't wait to see what you all come up with ;D

5 comments:

  1. WOW Cassie! This turned out awesome! I love everything about it! Your coloring and cutting are flawless! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, love the dp. You do a great job with this bike, always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the DP with the colors you used in the motorcycle!! Awesome job! Where is NE are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cool! Your coloring is awesome and great dp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Your coloring on that awesome motorcycle is FABULOUS!!! I love the layout, too, and your colors and papers are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)