Saturday, June 13, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge

We are back from our mini vacation, and it was fantastic. I love the beach! It's so relaxing and fun. We enjoyed ourselves so much. Here is a picture of my kids and their body boards. They were 'shredding' the waves (as they called it).
This next one is a picture of my kids and my man at a beach blast we attended. It wasn't so much for me the grown ups, but the kids seemed to enjoy it. It was pirate themed if you couldn't tell ;)

All right, now down to business. This is my card for this weekend's Clear Dollar Stamps Color Challenge over at Papercraft Planet. Alex is our hostess and I love the colors she chose. She chose Pacific Point, Summer Sun, black and white. What fun colors! While I was at it, I thought I would throw it in the ring for the Card Patterns challenge.
Stamps: Cute Critters (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point
Paper: Basic Black, Pacific Point, Summer Sun, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: Doodlebug flower, circle cutter, Copics, SU dimensionals, Scallop Edge punch, white ribbon, white gel pen, sponge
So go grab your Clear Dollar Stamps, and give this challenge a go ;D

6 comments:

  1. OH MY LANTA!!!! This is awesome! Your colors are SO Vibrant and I love your layout! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Cassie. I love that yellow polka dot flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassie, I just love looking at your vacation picks. Wow that beach looks fantastic. I just love how you used the colors on your card. I love that ribbon makes it look like a flap. Love the stitch marks and the cute image. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that skunk is just adorable! Love the colors you used on this card. And your vacation looks like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your card was so cute, I didn't even get to check in this week. I'm a little jealous, your pics are beautiful! I love the beach too! My grandparents have a condo in Fla. but we'll have to skip this year, too much to do in too short of time before baby, besides, I can't imagine me right now sunbathing! LOL! That would be a funny site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skunk is just too cute!! Love your colors and design with the yellow polka dotted flower.
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)