Monday, June 29, 2009

Clear Dollar Sneak Peeks Day #4

This is the final day of sneak peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps, which means that everything that has been shown to you over the last 4 days will be available for purchase TOMORROW, July 1st!! Today I'm showing you the Stamp of the Month (SOM) for July. It's called Tag It and can be yours for FREE with any $50 purchase before shipping. After all the wonderful things that have been shown, I'm sure you'll find $50 worth of stamps and other wonderful things to buy.

My first sample was made from a backpack pattern that I found in a very old edition of Paper Crafts magazine. I'm so proud of myself, because I finally figured out how to enlarge a pattern so that it fits the paper perfectly. Don't ask me to explain it, because I'm pretty sure I couldn't. ;P It's a fun card, because the flap opens up for you to be able to write your message. It fits in a standard invitation envelope.
Stamps: Tag It -- July SOM (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Perfect Plum
Paper: Perfect Plum, Perfect Plum dsp, Whisper White
Accessories: backpack pattern, silver hodgepodge, Tags Trio Nestabilities, silver rivet, silver charm, purple ribbon, black marker, sponge

My next sample is a fun little nugget box. I really like how it turned out, and because it was so easy, I plan to make more to have on hand. You never know when you're going to need a little something for someone special.
Stamps: Tag It -- July SOM (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade, Whisper White
Accessories: Matchbox Bigz XL, Scallop Edge punch, oval cutter, Basic Grey Purple Half Pearls, Hershey Nuggets, glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

You can see more samples done with this set at these amazing ladies blogs: Angela, Katie, Candy, Laurie

Believe it or not, there are other sets to preview today!

Porch Conversations - Kim, Tori, Linda, Stacy, Candy, Laurie
Patchpal Kitty - Sarah, Shawne, Candy,
Patchpal Skunk - Tori, Candy, Laurie
Patchpal Ducky - Stacy, Candy, Laurie
Patchpal Bunny - Tori, Shawne, Candy, Laurie,

I hope that you've enjoyed the past few days of Sneak Peeks. I had so much fun making them all month and couldn't wait to share them with all of you. Remember, they will be available for purchase from Clear Dollar Stamps tomorrow, July 1st. Get those credit cards ready. . .I know mine is standing by ;D

6 comments:

  1. Super cute backpack! Very creative, the candy holder is a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Youve gotten so good at doing the shaped cards, and I love candy boxes. BTW I ran out of bisquick and had to look up a recipe on line from scratch, :P I'm not the best cook, bisquick is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backpack is so adorable and amazing Cassie. Way to go. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute, I am so loving CDS, I bought a few a couple of months ago, but now I want more lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your examples are so GREAT!! You are super talented! The backpack is amazing and I love your little treat boxes! I would love to make those but I eat the chocolates faster than I can cut the dsp! lol
    You are so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)