Saturday, June 27, 2009

Clear Dollar Sneak Peeks Day #2

Good morning everyone! It's day 2 of CDS sneak peeks and I actually have 2 new stamp sets to show you this morning. This first one is called Sweet Scoops and is a set of 27 for only $9.99. YES, you read that right 27!!

My first sample with this set is actually a gift card tin. I received the wonderful gift of an ice cream gift certificate from a friend for watching her baby a couple of weeks ago. It made me think of this set and what a fun gift this would be to receive.
Stamps: Sweet Scoops (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Frosty Day dsp, silver
Accessories: Lables 4 Nestabilities, silver cord, SU dimensionals, Crystal Effects, gift card tin
Copics: Y00, E43, B00, E57, YR07

My next sample was one of the first ideas I had come to mind when I saw this set. I loved the idea of paper piecing the ice cream scoops in order to get some really tall cones.
Stamps: Sweet Scoops (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: Soft Suede ribbon
Markers: Rich Razzleberry, Mambo Melon, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede

My last sample for this set was just fun to make. I loved the idea of little Sweet Scoop note cards. Sometimes I just want a little note to give to my man in his lunch or tucked in his uniform. He still, after 10 years, makes my heart melt :D
Stamps: Sweet Scoops (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Neenah Solar White, Picnic dsp
Accessories: large silver brads, red striped ribbon, Curved Rectangle, Dahlia, & Scalloped Octagon Nestabilities, Zig painty silver, orange ribbon, red ribbon & buttons, flower fushion, window punch, red glitter, SU dimensionals
Copics: R46, B00, Y00, YR07, W-1, YG03, G94, YR68

If you want to see some other fun samples done with this set check out these amazing ladies blogs: Angela, Katie, Tori, Stacy, & Candy

Scroll up to see my next set of samples!

3 comments:

  1. Cassie,
    I love that you do that. I also send little notes in my sweeties lunchbox. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites! I have been in love with your first sample with the banana split from the second I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great examples! Hey - here is one way I could have ice cream! lol
    I love your gift card tin and the little notes with the little holder is amazing. GREAT Work Cassie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)