Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sneak Peek Week for Clear Dollar Stamps!

That's right, it is Sneak Peek time for Clear Dollar Stamps, and although I don't have anything to show you today, these fine ladies do.  You won't want to miss what they have to show you today!  The samples these ladies have to show are all very beautiful and exciting.  Have I got you interested?  Good!  Go check them out, and be sure to come back here tomorrow to see what I have to preview for you!

Happy 4th of July - Stacy Morgan

God Bless America - Nancy Grant & Stacy Morgan


I do have one more thing to announce that you won't want to miss.  Right now through 4 PM May 31st, the June Guest Designer spot is going on.  For more details check out Lori McCroskey's post over at ClearyiStamp!  Don't miss out on the opportunity!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED all your cards for the sneak peaks! The pink motercycle is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)