Friday, February 13, 2009

Secret Sister Gifts

It's a gloomy day and I have a few minutes to post while the grandparents have the kids.  At the church I attend, we are having a Secret Sister.  I'm sure you've all heard of what it is, but I'll explain it anyways.  All the ladies who wanted to participate filled out a form of our likes.  For example; our favorite flower, candy, our anniversary or birthday, things of that nature.  We then picked names out of a hat, and for the next 6 months we get to pour out love to our secret sister in the form of encouraging notes, gifts, flowers, or anything you feel would make her feel special.  Now, I attend a fairly small church and it is no secret that I like to make things.  I'm pretty certain that my Secret Sister is going to have a hunch after she receives this gift ;)  


























Stamps:  Chocoholic (CD Stamps)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Candy Lane
Accessories:  Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Circle Cutters, chipboard flowers, Button Bouquet, Button Latte, skewers, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Pretties Kit (soaked in Riding Hood Red), rub-ons, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, small silver bucket, foam, green beads, candle, frap bottle, M&M's

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)