Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Weekend CDS Color Challenge


Before you judge too harshly, there is NO natural light in my house because it is raining outside.  The card itself is really quite cute, so don't pay attention to the fact that the picture isn't that good.  This weekend's color challenge for Clear Dollar Stamps on Paper Craft Planet was to use the colors Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Appricot Appeal, and Whisper White.  Linda Borneman hosted the challenge this weekend.  

I started out using a 6x6 piece of Sahara Sand cardstock, a 5 1/4 x 2 1/4 piece of White cardstock, and a 5x2 piece of Appricot Appeal paper that I ran through my tiny bubbles embossing folder.  I stamped 'Mama Kitty' in the white cardstock that I cut using my ovals Nestabilities.  I stamped the pillow on Pretty in Pink DSP, and the 'Mama Kitty' on another piece of white cardstock, and cut them both out.  I used the Stampin' Up! markers, Pretty in Pink and Sahara Sand to color the cat, then glued the pillow on the cardstock, and "popped" the cat up using Stampin' Dimensionals.  

Stamps:  Mama Kitty, Kitty Toys, Thoughtful Notes (all Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Appricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink DSP
Accessories:  Oval Nestabilities, Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Slit punch, Pretty in Pink ribbon, Pretty in Pink brads

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)