Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SC211

Here are a couple of cards I created with the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoaststampers for today.  I had fun with this sketch.  This first card uses the stamp set Espress Yourself from Stampin' Up!  Unfortunately this little guy is retired, but still inspires me so I will not be selling him :)  I ended up using Creamy Caramel ink for the coffee cup in the background.  I inked it up really well, then stamped it off on some scratch paper, then stamped it on the paper.  After that I took the sentiment and using Chocolate Chip ink I stamped it over the coffee cup image.  Naturally, (because I seem to be obsessed with sponging), I sponged the outside of the cardstock with Kiwi Kiss.  Here is the result.

Stamps:  Espress Yourself
Ink:  Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
Paper:  Hawaiian Papaya DSP, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  sponge, Kiwi Kiss buttons  (wow, that's it)

This next card is what I originally had in mind, but created it last 
since it was already in my mind.  I'm getting older you know, so things slip out of there a little faster these days :)  I basically did the same thing with this one, so there isn't really much to explain.  I just really liked this sketch.
Stamps:  Friendship Flowers
Ink:  Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red DSP
Accessories:  sponge, Fusion Flowers, Riding Hood Red buttons

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)