Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A little bit of "Catch Up"

I'm sure that all will give me a "hrumph" when I say that December was an incredibly crazy month. I made things throughout the month, but did not have even 10 minutes to post any of it. I have found (as crazy as it sounds) that with my husband home, I have less time. This is probably due to the fact that I know he will be gone next Christmas, so every spare moment is spent with him and the kids. We did have an amazing Christmas, and we did nothing. It was wonderful. . .we just spent time together. We made memories of playing Wii family games, having light-saber wars, Blokus challenges, and lots of just hanging out together. With that being said, it is now back to the grind. School has started back up, work has commenced for my husband, and I get to craft again.
These are in no particular order, I am just simply catching up on posts.

Stamp: Fluffles
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery markers, green glitter, taupe ribbon, Chit Chat rub-ons













Stamps
: Love You Much
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Basic Grey Offbeat
Accessories: sponge, square brads, Basic Grey Offbeat buttons, ticket punch



Stamps: Espress Yourself
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Transparency Paper
Accessories: Large Scallop Circle Nestabilities, ribbon, Circle templates, dazzling diamonds glitter


Because there are quite a few cards to post, forgive me if I put them into several posts. I am trying to break them down into categories, but we will see if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)