Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just for Fun


Stamps:  Farm Critters
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Summer Sun, Pacific Point DSP
Accessories:  Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, Real Red, & Sahara Sand markers, Pacific Point ribbon, chipboard, Chit Chat rub-on, Real Red brads, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I made this card purely for fun.  I hadn't yet used the hen from the Farm Critters set from Clear Dollar Stamps, so I wanted to ink her up.  I really love this color combination together.  I used a 6x6 inch piece of cardstock for the base, and layered from there.  The hen is colored with my Stampin' Write markers, since I do not have copic markers.  I popped her up using dimensionals, and covered the chipboard frame with the DSP and filed it down.  I think by making all of these cards, I'm trying to take my mind off of the fact that new stamp sets are going to be available from Clear Dollar on the 1st of February.  It's driving me crazy. . .I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I like the size you choose to make it. Very awesome! Thanks for leaving such great comments on my blog - makes me feel so good! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)