Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Couple of Coaster Books

I made both of these books with my Bind-it-all system, which is such a blast to use.  In some strange way, I feel like I have some bit of power. . .lol. . .only to create any size book I want.  It is a great system that I bought through Clear Dollar Stamps.  That site has so many crafting things besides just stamps, even though the stamps are completely adorable.  I wait with anticipation every month for the new releases.  Here are the first books I have made with the system.  I used coasters to make both of these books.  The "Love" notebook was made for my mom, and the "Owl" notebook was made as a sketch book for myself.  (I love that little owl)


Stamps:  Love You Much (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Candy Lane DSP, Rose Red DSP
Accessories:  Flower Fusion, Flower Fusion 2, Pretty in Pink brads, 
Rose Red marker, Bind-it-All system



Stamps:  What a Hoot (Clear Dollar)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  water color paper, some old Stampin' Up! DSP, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Nut Brown Flower Soft, Stampin' Dimensionals, buttons, brown thread, 
circle cutter, Large Circle Scallop Nestabilities, Chocolate Chip ribbon, slit punch,
Bind-it-All System

2 comments:

  1. These are both adorable! I love the papers you chose for them! The new SU bundle is such a great combo, perfect for your mom, and I love the owl with his fluffy feathers! That would be perfect for MY mom 'cause she loves owls!

    Thanks so much for linking to my blog! I'm so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo cute! my daughter was an owl for Halloween this last year :)
    p.s. thanks for the comment on SCS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)