Friday, January 30, 2009

A Couple New Fluffles Stamps

Remember how I told you that my neighbor came over an bought 14 of my cards the other day?  Well, with the money she gave me I 'invested' in more stamps, lol.  I say invested, because who knows, maybe she'll come over and want to buy more cards (fingers crossed).  The stamps I bought were some new "Fluffles" stamps, and they are so completely cute.  I love that cat!   Here are my first two creations thus far.

I popped both of the Fluffles images up on Stampin' Dimensionals.  I love this image because you can add almost any sentiment you want  that will fit in his little box.  I am far from done with this little guy.  
Stamps:  Fluffles Frame (Stampendous) & Love Matters (SU)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Basic Black, Summer Sun, Rose Red DSP, Whisper White
Accessories:  Tiny Bubbles embossing folder, Labels Nestabilities, white gel pen, circle cutter, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Kiwi Kiss button, Stampin' Dimensionals, 
Sahara Sand, Basic Black, & Pretty in Pink Markers

Stamps:  Fluffles Frame (Stampendous) & Love Matters (SU)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze DSP
Accessories:  Flower Fusion, Flower Fusion 2, black brads, rhinestone brads, Oval Nestabilities

This last card is a card my 8 year old son made.  It was his design and his color choices.  I didn't help him at all.  Here is what he came up with, and I am VERY proud of him.
Stamps:  Fluffles Snowboard
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss DSP, Whisper White
Accessories:  Blue Gingham ribbon, Sahara Sand, Ballet Blue, Brocade Blue, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, & Tempting Turquoise Markers, 2-way glue pen, 
Dazzling Diamonds glitter

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the way you used the colors, and I thought the printing was a stamp.
    Love it.

    Love,
    G-Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would of invested in this too! Just so darn cute! I really love all your cards. You know what will happen, every single person she gives those cards to - will show up on your door step to buy cards!Mark my words! (Or stamp my words......)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO cute! I just love Fluffles! I have friends who won't make their own but want to buy my cards too! That's OK! It'll keep us in new rubber!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)