Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Card Exchange Amongst the Kids

My best friend moved to Texas in the beginning of December, so I think that I have been feeling so withdrawn because of it.  To cope, we have established a pretty nice card exchange between the 2 of us, and it's working quite nicely.  Her beautiful artwork is displayed in my house, and I send her cards too.  It, along with texting, have kept us pretty close despite the miles.  This makes a little less painful when I wish I could stamp with her rather than my cat. . .lol.  It's kind of funny, because our kids have caught on a bit and started sending cards back and forth as well.  We got this from her 5 year old son just yesterday:  

And these are the cards that my kids (ages 7 & 8) have made for her son:



Now we just need to send our projects to him, and hopefully they can keep their little card exchange going as well :D

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards! I am sure it will brings smiles to his face. What a special gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)