Monday, November 3, 2008

Gift Card Holders. . .man I love these!

In the most recent Paper Crafts magazine they had a section on gift card holders, so I thought I would try my hand at some. I stuck with the same basic design for all of these, but was very pleased with how they turned out. The card itself is a pocket, with each half made out of a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of cardstock folded in half. As you can see in the second picture, the card images are only attached to one section of the card. The other section houses the actual gift card holder. The piece sticking out of that half is 4 1/4" x 2 3/4", and is actually attached inside the pocket. I'm not sure that I am making myself clear, so if it's wanted I may actually make a video tutorial. Let me know what you think.

Stamps: Season of Friendship, Heard from the Heart
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Autumn Vine DSP
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Top Note Die, sponge, gold brads

1 comment:

  1. Please... make the video on how to assemble these beauties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)