Monday, November 3, 2008

Finally some time. . .

After a month of crazy schedules I have finally found some time to post some of things I've made over the last month. While I may not have had time to put them on my blog, I have had some time to make a few things. This lapse in posting all started at the beginning of October when I went to Washington D.C. for a military function. From there it's been all about my kids school work and baseball/softball. Now that the sports are over, I can take a breath.

I have really been loving my Cuttlebug, and just recently discovered that I can cut through chipboard with it. I know, that's pretty common knowledge to most, but it was still pretty awesome when i actually did it :) I used a Sizzix Bigz die, and then covered it with Baja Breeze paper and random brads I had. The circle in the middle is chipboard from Stampin' Up! that I covered in Tangerine Tango cardstock. I then covered it with the 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Glitter makes everything better, don't you think?

Stamps: Best Yet (Hostess)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Muirfield DSP
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Sizzix Bigz Frame, chipboard, brads, Tangerine Tango ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)