Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wild About this Challenge!


After checking out this morning's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, I was very excited to get going on it. As a matter of fact, I was so excited that I ended up making 5 different cards for this challenge alone. It was an inspiration challenge. Your inspiration was supposed to come from looking at the photography of various animals on the website Catherine's Animals. I had so much fun looking at all of her photographs, that it really inspired me.

This first one is an inspiration from her Lion photograph.

Stamps: Wild About You
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Muirfield DSP, Pumpkin Pie DSP
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, black brads

This next one is an inspiration from her Alligator photograph.

Stamps: Wild About You
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Brown
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Hawaii Papaya DSP
Accessories: paper piercer, Tangerine Tango ribbon

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful cards using the inspiration challange! I love the DP you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)