Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Ok, I'm kind of mad at myself for how I screwed this card up. This one was made for the sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers. When I was cutting the cardstock for under the stamped image, I was telling myself that I would rather cut too much paper than not enough. So, what did I do? I cut a small piece of the textured CS. . .too small. And while it doesn't look that bad, it is still noticeable. All in all, I do like the layout, and I am really starting to like the stamp image.

Stamps: Serene Spring
Ink: Basic Black, Really Rust, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Baja Breeze-textured & DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Hawaii Papaya DSP, Watercolor paper
Accessories: Flower Fusion 2, Circle Fire Rhinestone brad, Riding Hood Red ribbon, Aqua painter, Boho Blossoms punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)