Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So In the Mood for Fall!

It is FINALLY starting to get a little cooler here, if you call in the 80's cooler. . .lol. I've been in the mood for fall for a while, but now that it is starting to feel like it I'm in the mood for it even more. Here are a couple of cards I made with my new set Season of Friendship. I am addicted to it, and find that for every challenge out there, I want to use this new set. This first card I made for yesterday's color challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was to use the colors, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, and Kiwi Kiss. This is what I came up with.

Stamps: Season of Friendship, Smarty Pants
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Muirfield DSP
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Glue dot, Hodgepodge, Sizzix Bigz Scallop Frame with Holly

Not only am I addicted to this new set, but I am also addicted to my Cuttlebug! I am finding ways to use it all the time. After I was done with this card, I decided to switch up the colors, because I also love the new Designer Series Paper, Autum Vine. That being said, here is the other card.

Stamps: Season of Friendship
Ink: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust
Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla, Autumn Vine DSP
Accessories: Hodgepodge, Chit Chat rub-ons, Chocolate Chip ribbon, More Mustard button, hemp, sponge (to age the cardstock with the Chocolate Chip), Sizzix Bigz Scallop Frame with Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)