Wednesday, September 24, 2008

RAK

Just the other day I received some RAK (random act of kindness) from a friend that just recently moved. Karen was someone that I did some cardmaking with, and I just got along with her so well. Well, since both of our husbands are in the Army, it was obvious that one of us would move at some point. It happened to be her. Karen, my friend Christi, and I have survived our husbands deploying together, and naturally we will have to go our separate ways. Christi will be moving in a couple of months :( In this life of military, someone is always moving. These are just two of the people that I have grown to love and have had some influence on in getting them to stamp. They have touched my life more than they will ever know, but I like to think that I shared a bit of myself in showing them some of what I love. Anyway, I digress, so back to what Karen sent. She sent a package of scrapbooking goodies! Right away I got to making some cute stuff. Naturally my kids wanted in on the creating, and since I knew Karen would love that. . .they got some of the RAK as well.
Included in the package: Fall tags, Fall Leaf stickers, Candy Corn stickers, a tube of Fall felt stickers, 2 tubes of ribbon, a package of buttons

It felt like Christmas, but since all of it was Fall themed, I made 4 of these little cuties! I had so much fun making these, because I got to use my Black Liquid Applique on the pumpkins. For those of you that don't know, when you heat that stuff it puffs up. It is so much fun to play with. I plan to make a few more goodies and post them later, but I thought I would get this out there and also post what my kids made. (They asked if I would) They are each going to have their own entry so check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)