Monday, September 22, 2008

My New Cuttlebug!!

I debated for a long time, which I tend to do over most purchases, but when it came down to it. . .I purchased the Cuttlebug. A new Joann's fabrics opened up here last week, and they had it on super sale, so I purchased it. The kids and I have been having a ton of fun with it. I've been so pumped about it that I used it for today's Splitcoaststampers Technique Lover's Challenge.

I really like how they turned out, and my kids ended up really liking them as well. They are now their new school bookmarks.

Stamps: NONE! (kind of amazing on my part. . .lol)
Ink: I did use Chocolate Chip with a sponge to distress the edges a bit
Cardstock: More Mustard, Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie, and Autumn Vine DSP
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, Square Scallop, Cuttlebug, More Mustard ribbon, Close to Cocoa ribbon

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)