Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I found a Little Time

Whew! I finally found a little time after schooling the kids, vacuuming my floors, and taking care of my neighbors cats to make a couple of cards. My craft space is relatively small, but at least I have a space to call my own. I call it my craft cave, because when my mother moved in with us, I lost my craft room. Having her here is worth it all. It has been such a blessing. But alas, I lost my space. I believe that God had a hand in it all, because it dawned on me that I don't buy a lot of clothes or shoes for that matter. No, stamps are my weakness, so I turned 1/3 of my closet into my new craft cave. I am thrilled with it. At times I wish I had more space, but realize that something is better than nothing.

I digress, so back to my cards. This first one I made for my sister, which I have been waiting to make for her. I needed to use the elephant, because it is something she would appreciate, and I think I finally figured out the perfect card for her. She'll love it :) I made it for a Splitcoaststamper card sketch challenge.

Stamps: Wild About You
Ink: Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Pacific Point DSP, Rose Red DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Rose Red buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pacific Point ribbon, Chit Chat rub-ons

I used glue dots to secure the buttons, and I did cut out another ear and attach it with a dimensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)