Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Herd more Cards for the Challenge

Yes, I did 2 more cards for the Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge, which was to be inspired by photographs on the website Catherine's Animals. I think this first one, inspired by Cow 1 photograph, is my favorite.

Stamps: Birthday Banter
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Baha Breeze DSP, Whisper White, Hawaii Papaya DSP
Accessories: Flower Fusion 2, chipboard flowers, silver brads, blender pen


This is my final card for the challenge, I promise :) If you couldn't tell, I had a lot of fun with this. This one was inspired by Cow 2.

Stamps: Birthday Banter
Ink: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie DSP
Accessories: blender pen, Tempting Turquoise buttons

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)