Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Color Challenge Tuesday!!

Again, I should be doing other things, but instead I am stamping. Yesterday I had to watch a friends son, so while I was there I had made a couple of cards and watercolored a couple of images. This was one, and I had wondered what I was going to use it for. It worked out perfect for this challenge. Here is my card for the Splitcoaststampers color challenge. The colors we were to use are Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, and Going Gray.Stamps: Serene Spring
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Watercolor paper, Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Gray Taffeta ribbon, Aqua painter, watercolor pencils

2 comments:

  1. so very pretty! Love the tearing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I am never happy with the way my card comes out with this stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)