Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Repairman is here. . .so I'll make a card

I'm sitting here watching the dish guy come in an out of my house trying to figure out what is wrong with my mother's dish receiver. He seems baffled, which doesn't give me a whole lot of hope that we will come to some conclusion before I need to leave the house. Instead of hovering, which is what I tend to do, I decided to tackle today's color challenge from Splitcoaststamper. The colors to work with are Going Gray, Riding Hood Red, and Green Galore. It's such a pretty combination together, and since I seem to be stuck on my Wild About you set, I used it.

Stamps: Wild About You
Ink: Going Gray
Cardstock: textured Going Gray, Green Galore, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Round Tab punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Real Red marker, Green Galore marker, Real Red eyelets, Crop-a-Dile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)